- Multifamily Housing
- Nonprofit Facilities
- Special Programs
- Property Managers
- For Investors
ASSET MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
• Contact Us
• Income/Rent Limits
• Tax Credit Compliance Manual
• Tax Credit Compliance FAQs
• Bond Compliance Manual
• Bond Compliance FAQs
• Compliance Workshop Registration
• Event Calendar
Be the first to know!
• E-News monthly newsletter
Web-Based Annual Reporting System (WBARS)
LINK TO WBARS SITE
November 19, 2014 Combined Funders Annual Report Training Webinar
2014 WBARs Annual Report Matrix
WBARS FAQs Rev 04/2011
WBARS User Guide Rev 12/2012
Annual Report Submission Supplemental Materials Update 09/2014
PARTICIPATING PUBLIC FUNDERS
HOW DOES PROPERTY DATA GET INTO WBARS?
- You can manually enter information on the website, OR
- If you use a compliance software system, you can transfer
data via an XML upload from your system.
XML Import Documentation for END USERS
XML Import Documentation for SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
NOTE: If you would like to test the XML data transfer from your compliance software or you experience problems in uploading that your vendor can't solve, please email Steve Reynolds, J Street Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him at 425.869.0797 x114.
- Check with the WBARS Administrator for your organization if you
need to have an account set up for you in the system.
- Make sure you agree with the information in WBARS before you
begin entering data. If you encounter incorrect information, such
as a missing unit at a project, email your funder immediately. Only
funders can add or delete units, or make changes to square footage
and bedroom size.