- Multifamily Housing
- Nonprofit Facilities
- Special Programs
- Property Managers
- For Investors
• About WSHFC
• Board Meetings and Hearings
• Events and Workshops
• My View from Kim Herman
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS!
• Friend of Housing Award
• Sevy Lifetime Achievement Award
The Friend of
Housing Awards recognize individuals and organizations around the state who
are committed to improving access to affordable housing and enhancing the
quality of life for its residents, and who exemplify Washington's tradition
of excellence. Each year, the Commission honors individuals and
organizations throughout Washington for their contributions in providing
affordable housing to lower- and moderate-income residents of
Washington. Awards will be presented on October 6, 2015, during the
conference in Spokane.
Individuals may also be nominated for the
Margaret M. Sevy Affordable Housing
Lifetime Achievement Award,
which recognizes sustained and exceptional contributions.
Nominees for the Friend of Housing Award must have consistently gone above and beyond the normal in their actions to support affordable housing in the state. They must be instrumental in one or more of the following:
- Creating and/or supporting affordable housing,
- Implementing housing-related programs,
- Innovative financing mechanisms,
- Educational efforts regarding affordable housing,
- Helping others solve housing problems, or
- Authored legislation/public policy that addresses our State’s housing needs.
PAST RECIPIENTS OF THE FRIEND OF HOUSING AWARD
Please contact Tera Ahlborn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-287-4470.